SOAD

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM

System of Down is fucking awesome. It's time they got their own thread. They've recently made their long-promised and highly-anticipated reunion, and are on a tour to rock the socks off this planet. Seen a show? Love an album? Maybe just wanna discuss Shavo's strange hair color? Please share with the rest of us.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SOAD

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM

love them, just seen them about a month ago. one of my favorite bands.won a bbq with them before on the radio

2. Re: SOAD

Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 11:33 PM

I JUST SAW THEM but it was at shoreline ampitheatre, where i saw korn for the first time, and the worst venue in the world

3. Re: SOAD

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:56 AM

system of a down are fuckin' awesome!!! i'd love to go watch them in the future :P
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

4. Re: SOAD

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:01 AM

I missed them this year on a festival cause of family reasons, dammit. But I saw Korn on that festival the day before, so that made up for it. :) My fav song at the moment is toxicity.
    ~nothing is beyond you~

5. Re: SOAD

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I like them they're pretty good.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

6. Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Love them. One of the bands I'm waiting to see live but I don't think they will ever come here. I need to win a lottery so I can make the biggest metal show in Europe here :)

7. Re: SOAD

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I crave for a new SOAD album but I think Serj isn't really up for it. He's already working on his 3rd Solo album, and a lot of ther stuff. Serj stuff is great too, but a new SOAD album is .. mandatory.

Love me some music.

8. Re: SOAD

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM

2nd, Alex. I disowned Imperfect Harmonies, so that album no longer exists.

9. Re: SOAD

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Fuckin' awesome band! I've seen them a couple of times. Last time was about a month ago in Chula Vista, CA. Was anyone at that show? Would be the shit if they tour with Korn some day.

10. Re: SOAD

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I have a feeling they wont come out with a new album until after Rick Rubin is done helping Metallica with theirs.
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

11. Re: SOAD

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I've always enjoyed SOAD. Especially the songs that really don't have the typical structure, lyrically or sonically, and just sound like organized chaos, like "Vicinity of Obscenity", "Why?" (I-E-A-I-A-I-O), and "Therapy" (Chik 'n' Stu).

12. Re: SOAD

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 1:33 PM

i loved elect the dead & ETD symphony, but i agree, imperfect harmonies was not that good :\

i really want a new SOAD album too. i love those guys

13. Re: SOAD

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM

i love system!!! lml a friend of mine recorded all their albums and i love them! soon they will come to argentina and i'm sooooooooooooooo damn happy about it!!!

14. Re: SOAD

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Saw them in Mountain View this past May. 30 song setlist. Fucking amazing show. I'm still in awe over it. Can't get over it.

15. Re: SOAD

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM

nate3one wrote:
    Saw them in Mountain View this past May. 30 song setlist. Fucking amazing show. I'm still in awe over it. Can't get over it.

i was there too!! :D

16. Re: SOAD

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:38 PM

System is awesome. Just waiting for a North America tour!
    Who Then Now?

17. Re: SOAD

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM

^ they just had one...

18. Re: SOAD

Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:56 PM

facepalm

19. Re: SOAD

Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM

I'm a closet SOAD fan since 98.

20. Re: SOAD

Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM