Slipknot

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Who here is into Slipknot? How do you feel about the band after Paul Gray's death? How long have you been a fan? what is your favorite Slipknot song and album?

I have been a Slipknot fan for seven years. My favorite album is Iowa. There are so many awesome tracks on there. it was sad when Paul died. I washed the press conference when most of the band appeared unmasked talking about him. It was very sad.
Does it make me bad??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Slipknot

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM

It was very sad Indeed to hear that Paul passed. After being a fan for around 8 or so years, I was fortunate to finally see Slipknot last year when they toured with Deftones before it happened, and It was something I will never forget.

I would say my favourite album is their self titled one or Iowa. M ycurrent favourite song is Gently.
    -=[ Nothing in Life is to be Feared, Only Understood ]=-

2. Re: Slipknot

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:49 PM

since I am from Iowa, I pretty much have to like Slipknot :)

Favorite Album-Iowa
    Song- Wait and Bleed
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

3. Re: Slipknot

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I consider myself lucky to have met Paul and have a few drinks with him, along with a ton of other people. and even tho I did`nt get to know him on a personal level he was the coolest and the most down to earth person I`ve meet in a long time. So when I found out that he had passed I felt sick to my stomack.

Been a fan since their self titled record.

Favourite album: Iowa
    song: purity
    BSC

4. Re: Slipknot

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM

corey taylor pisses me off but i like slipknot, the ross robinson produced albums are my fave [slipknot and iowa]

5. Re: Slipknot

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I am saddened by the band's current situation but they're my #1 favorite band. Been listening for 5 years.
    Ranking of albums.

1. Iowa
    2. Slipknot
    3. AHIG
    4. Vol 3.

I hope all is well for them. Hoping for a new album.
    Love me some music.

6. Re: Slipknot

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I love Slipknot, but not all their songs. I like more melody and am not into some of the more caustic stuff. I think wait and bleed, duality and psychosocial are my favorite songs of theirs. I also really like snuff. I got into Stone Sour first, back when they came out with the song Bother.
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

Get the latest from Korn!