Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I guess a comeback was bound to happen. Do you think Limp Bizkit's new material will resonate with Korn fans like their old material once did? Let us know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReBr2n26YtE
It's like an orgasm for your ears

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I dont know why gold cobra and shotgun are the songs they selected for singles. I would have gone with Douche Bag and Killer in You.
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

2. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:02 AM

I haven't really listened to their new album but I saw them live yesterday. I gotta say the new songs were pretty cool live. But then again that has always been the thing with LB for me. I think they are way better live than on record. The first LB album is the only one I listen to entirely from time to time. The other ones I just put in my Itunes-random-list and listen to some of the songs when they come around. I've totally missed out on the albums after Chocolate Starfish though. Lost my interest when Wes quit the band (I know he's back now).

3. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I think that the new material is okay but, it can not compare to significant other. The songs Shotgun and Golden Cobra are both stuck in my head. Hopefully, he will get a chance to tour this year. Last year they set up a tour for July and it bombed. I found out about when I was walking into the venue for the Ballroom Blitz. Before I could buy a ticket I heard that it was cancelled.
    Does it make me bad??

4. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Wes Borland saves Limp Bizkit.... Borland its a genuis!
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

5. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM

stevenkorn wrote:
    Wes Borland saves Limp Bizkit.... Borland its a genuis!
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

It's a shame really. Mike Smith is a great guitarist, he's no Wes Borland but he contributed some really good stuff to RMV, too bad that album has a lot of crap on it. Still, thank god that came out instead of Smelly Beaver, blech.

TUT(P1) is a phenomenal album, but I don't find anything special about Sammy Siegler's drumming on it, which is odd because the style is still similar to John Otto's, but noticeably different at the same time.

It seems Limp Bizkit is one of those bands that simply cannot succeed without their original core. Cuz when they're together they're incredible. You know minus CSatHFW, good job fucking that up Fred lol
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

6. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Shawshank wrote:
    I dont know why gold cobra and shotgun are the songs they selected for singles. I would have gone with Douche Bag and Killer in You.
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

I agree ;)

7. Re: Limp Bizkit: Still in the Family?

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:20 PM

"Douche Bag" is easily my favorite song on that album and one that I think any Korn fan would appreciate. :) "Get a Life" isn't so bad either. All this pansy music out there. It is refreshing that Fred is bringing attitude back.

$__________________$
    RayRock

Newsletter Signup