no more mod life

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:34 AM

thank god korn brought back korn.com. ive missed it for awhile. screw modlife.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: no more mod life

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Agreed. This site is better. I've only been on 2 or 3 times, and already dig it. Plus, the stuff I liked about the modlife site will all be here - contests, Seb's pictures, etc.

2. Re: no more mod life

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:57 AM

No More Modlife... yeah I've heard of them. They're like a progressive doom/drone outfit, right?
    Yes, I'm still banned from KS.

3. Re: no more mod life

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Yeah I love this site WAY more! Before I only had liek 1 friend on mod life... now I have like 1000 :D which is great for me! LOVE THIS SITE!

4. Re: no more mod life

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I signed up for Korn/Modlife the day before it changed, and i like this site way better.
    Who Then Now?

5. Re: no more mod life

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:46 PM

At least they let us know that subscriptions were no more and you didint have to renew again. i remember renewing my membership in kamp and months later it was no more loll.

6. Re: no more mod life

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:21 PM

kornygerm wrote:
    At least they let us know that subscriptions were no more and you didint have to renew again. i remember renewing my membership in kamp and months later it was no more loll.

Same shit happened to me, feelsbadman.jpeg
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

7. Re: no more mod life

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:31 PM

kornygerm wrote:

Yea & Kamp was their best so far!!! They should have kept that.

8. Re: no more mod life

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Yeah, I really like this site! :)
    ~C'est la vie

9. Re: no more mod life

Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Kamp was when I really began to get into the whole KoRn thing and it was mostly to be able to purchase tix.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A

Newsletter Signup