Other Bands

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Aright, bands besides KoRn belong here, so what some other bands or just music in general are you all into?

I'm pretty diverse and listen to almost anything, and I'm actually very into modern composers and original scores from movies, shit like that. Some other bands I like besides KoRn would include Deftones, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Mumford & Sons, and Zeromancer. The list goes on and on.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Other Bands

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I agree Xusi! Different moods...different music! Depends on the temporal state a person is in at the time. As life progresses and we reflect on the past our tastes change. In 10 years we may all be into a different genre of music...ya never know!

If you don't listen to the words you're only hearing half the music!

2. Re: Other Bands

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Um, well apart from Korn, Black Veil Brides, MSI, My Chemical Romance, BMTH, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and Evanescence

K_R_11

3. Re: Other Bands

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM

the gazetto, or just known as the gazette.

eat them and i kill you!
    Hrmph!

4. RE: Other Bands

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I love KoRn so much, they are the main band that I'm listening to.
    Besides, I like Suicide Silence, SlipKnoT, Slot, Deftones, A Perfect Circle, God is an Astronaut, Katatonia, The Agonist, Soufly, Demon Hunter, The Chariot, Carnifex, Taster's Choice, Norma Jean, Snot and many others.
    But still KoRn is the best!!

And here is my last fm account
    http://www.lastfm.ru/user/kostochka91

Making fairytale become true!

5. RE: Other Bands

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Besides Korn I listen toooo 10 years, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Alice in Chains, Apathy, Bassnectar, Boy Hits Car, Blue Stahli, Bush, Cage the Elephant, Cake, Celldweller, Celph Titled, Chase & Status, Chevelle, Deftones, Dream Theater, Finger Eleven, Flyleaf, Fort Minor, Funeral Party, Gorillaz, Incubus, Infected Mushrooms, Jaco Pastorius, Jamiroquai, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kill the Noise, Marcus Miller, Mudvayne, Nine Inch Nails, Noisia, Orgy, P.O.D., Pearl Jam, RA, Red, Scars on Broadway, Sevendust, She Wants Revenge, System of a Down, Skillet, Skindred, Skrillex, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots, Styles of Beyond, Taproot, Tech N9ne, and The Prodigy.

Moving off of my MP3 player I also listen to Rob Zombie, Linkin Park, Seether, Disturbed, Staind, Family Force 5, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Black Eye Peas, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Stone Sour, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Living Colour, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, The Offspring, Eminem, Three Days Grace, and Daft Punk.

Okay, I'm probably missing a lot, but that's what I have for now there's not really much music I don't like!

6. Re: Other Bands

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Right now I'm addicted to this band and this album
    https://www.facebook.com/amerakinoverdose#!/amerakinoverdose/app_2405167945
    Been a long time since I got into a NEW band. They're from my side of the planet. I hope the link works lol!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

7. Re: Other Bands

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM

linkin park ftw! >:) and marilyn manson, hollywood undead, dead by sunrise, some five finger death punch and some others i heard like 1 or 2 songs by ^^)

8. Re: Other Bands

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Lots of Black Metal, Folk Metal, Blackened Death Metal, Old school Death Metal, Blackened Folk Metal, Raw Black Metal, Atmospheric Black Metal, Depressive/Suicidal Black Metal, Industrial Metal, Post-Rock,Post-Metal, Shoegazing,Metalgazing, Blackgazing, Underground Hip Hop, Horrorcore (Not ICP or the like!) Sludge Metal, Stoner Metal, Groove Metal and some Country, Some Folk...

That's all i listen to

Edit: Forgot about Grindcore (Only early Napalm Death and some Carcass) and Extreme Metal like Meshuggah's first album, Grunge and Alternative Rock and Metal, Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock,Thrash Metal, Crossover Thrash Metal, Classic rock and Metal,Viking Metal, Pagan Metal, and Celtic Metal! Probably more, but i can't keep track...

9. Re: Other Bands

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Different moods bring different styles of music. Most of the bands/artists that I listen to are in the rock, metal, ambient and composed music genres.

10. RE: Other Bands

Sun, May 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Machinae Supremacy, Taproot, The Human Abstract, Mushroomhead, Blue Stahli, Michael Jackson, Oblivion Dust, Klaus Nomi, Queen...

11. Re: Other Bands

Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Luscious Jackson, OutKast, New Edition, Jars of Clay, Sepultura (bands that I've listened to today off of my music tab)

12. Re: Other Bands

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Definitely the Deftones after Korn. Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana (still from time to time), and Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones....
    Marc J. Bovaird

13. Re: Other Bands

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Tool, Soundgarden, NIN, Korn derivatives (FatNS, L&D), Snot, In This Moment, Evanescence, Godsmack, and a bunch of local bands.

14. Re: Other Bands

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM

another Japanese band that's growing on me as of late is alsdead.

15. Re: Other Bands

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, Jane's Addiction, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Bauhaus, Love and Rockets, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Cocteau Twins, Jimi Hendrix, Deftones, Incubus, Massive Attack, New Order, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primus, System of a Down, Hed PE, and others.

Newsletter Signup