Nine Inch Nails

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM

How many fans recognize or familiar of Industrial Rockband called Nine Inch Nails.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Nine Inch Nails live is a band, but Nine Inch Nails is Trent Reznor. He writes/records almost everything on the studio albums and remixes. He is extremely talented. But anyway NIN is fucking awesome. Seen NIN live 6 times, all fucking awesome. Trent has stopped touring NIN, but he will still make NIN albums. Look forward to the next one, whenever it comes out.

2. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM

NIN is amazing. I've seen them in concert twice. Looking forward to new music in 2013.

3. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM

i don't kno much about him, but i like the few songs i heard by him
    caught in the corners of my mind,
    thinking it over one more time,
    taking me over,
    taking all thats mine

one more time

4. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I really like nine inch nails. I would be happy also to hear some songs remixed from korn, maybe "head like hole,the beginning of the end , and more ...

5. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

One of my top favorite "bands" of all time! Trent is a musical and lyrical genius.

6. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I have seen NIN live 6 or 7 times.....now that I think on it, it very well be 9 times, not really sure. Anyhoo, my very first concert was Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie with Prick opening the show. That was when I was 15, waaaaaaay back in 1995. They NEVER fail to impress. Each show got better. I hope that NIN comes out of retirement soon. I hunger.

7. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Faust wrote:
    I have seen NIN live 6 or 7 times.....now that I think on it, it very well be 9 times, not really sure. Anyhoo, my very first concert was Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie with Prick opening the show. That was when I was 15, waaaaaaay back in 1995. They NEVER fail to impress. Each show got better. I hope that NIN comes out of retirement soon. I hunger.

NIN is just about the only one of my favorites that I haven't seen live but it's on my bucket list. I hope Trent pulls NIN out of retirement long enough for me to go to a show before I die.

Incidentally, Korn was my very first major concert (not counting local shows) back in November of 1996, also at the age of 15.

8. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I absolutely love Nine Inch Nails! Like Korn, I am always listening to it. The thing is I have never seen them in concert because I am young. But, they are coming back, just go to nin.com and press the tour button. No matter where it is I will be there!..

9. RE: Nine Inch Nails

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Love NIN! My favorite song is "right where it belons''

10. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 6:30 AM

they are out of retirement they are playing lollipalloza this year.
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

11. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM

They are playing at Leeds festival in the Uk 23rd of August. With any luck I will be down at the front

12. RE: Nine Inch Nails

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Nine Inch Nails Highlight:

NIN is back & has revealed there brand new latest single "Came Back Haunted"
    This is from official NIN are now on soundcloud!
    I hope this is limited, this is a great music & It's great welcome back with those rockband legend is "Nine Inch Nails"

Nine Inch Nails - Came Back Haunted (2013) (New Single!)
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

13. RE: Nine Inch Nails

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Nine Inch Nails - Copy Of A (New 2nd Single) (Click Here to listen?)
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

14. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Love NIN. Music today NEEDS Trent Reznor. 'Reptile' and the remix of 'Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)' are my current favourites.
    Free Charles Bronson! http://thecharliebronsonappealfund.co.uk/

15. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I love Nine Inch Nails. The first and only time I saw them live was in '05 at Madison Square Garden. Queens of the stone age opened for them.

Came back haunted is awesome.
    Does it make me bad??

16. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Nine Inch Nails is one of my favorite bands other than KoRn!! I just saw them for the first time on November 9th, and will remember that day for the rest of my life! I also pre-ordered the new CD awhile back, and memorized the lyrics of every song in a day...their new songs are a little different, but I love it!

17. Re: Nine Inch Nails

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I'm loving the new album. I have seen NIN about 5 times and the tours always get better and more intense every time!! Love how Trent brought back the roots to hesitation marks AMAZING!! One of my next tats will be a nine inch nails one for sure to add to my collection of band tats !!

Get the latest from Korn!