LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Discuss Limp Bizkit !

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Agreed there, vlad. Also, apart from Borland's unique style, I admire him for his eccentric band persona. Some poeple might think it's contrived but I think he's just a genuine 'don't-give-a-shit' guy.

2. RE: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Limp Bizkit has some good music, but what tends to keep me away from them is Fred Durst. I honestly just don't really like the guy . Mainly because I read about how when Taproot was getting their start Durst offered them a contract through Interscope, and when they took a different contract (Atlantic, which System of a Down helped them with) he seemed to have a hissy fit and actually kicked System of a Down out of Family Values Tour 1999.

Not saying Fred is a bad guy or anything, I don't personally know him, but he doesn't really appeal to me.

3. RE: LIMP BIZKIT

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Big Shark wrote:
    Limp Bizkit has some good music, but what tends to keep me away from them is Fred Durst. I honestly just don't really like the guy . Mainly because I read about how when Taproot was getting their start Durst offered them a contract through Interscope, and when they took a different contract (Atlantic, which System of a Down helped them with) he seemed to have a hissy fit and actually kicked System of a Down out of Family Values Tour 1999.

Not saying Fred is a bad guy or anything, I don't personally know him, but he doesn't really appeal to me.

Is that story confirmed? I read about that in the past but have never been able to figure out if it was Durst alone who was behind it. A lot of power for one man if it was. Also proves just how much of a kid he really is.

4. RE: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Godkiller wrote:
    Big Shark wrote:

Is that story confirmed? I read about that in the past but have never been able to figure out if it was Durst alone who was behind it. A lot of power for one man if it was. Also proves just how much of a kid he really is.

It says exactly the same on Wikipedia, but of course Wiki can be sketchy on info sometimes due to opinions. Searching across the internet there's still remnants on a small fight between Taproot and Fred, although the situation is a little cloudy (there was apparently an infamous phone message from Durst that was spread around). And it is true that Durst kicked System of a Down out of Family Values for that year.

5. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'll throw a party when this band is done for good.

6. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I can never get enaugh of Limp Bizkit. Love the Gold Cobra album.

7. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I don't mind Bizkit, they have some good music. I don't know why everyone is hating on Durst. I don't know what he's done and quite frankly, I don't care. I know if I research into it I'll stop listening to their music and that's not my intention.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

8. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Limp Bizkit is a good band, but after their first and second albums, they sucked. Fred Durst screwed the band over. The only good song, and I've heard all songs by them, that came after their first two albums, was their cover of "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who. Fred Durst tried to be a gangster, which made the band idiotic. Their only album that was solid and had no bad or dumb songs was "Three Dollar Bill, Y'all$". "Faith", "Pollution", "Counterfeit", "Indigo Flow", etc. All awesome songs that sounded like Korn. "Significant Other" had some good songs, but they started to sound idiotic. But they were great in the Family Values Tours. But yeah, Limp Bizkit is a good band.
    I'm here to stay.

9. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I love both Korn and Limp Bizkit too ... and I hope that in the future they can go back to doing concerts and tour together as in the period 1998 - 1999 .. I really miss those days ...

10. eva avatar eva

Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:31 AM

FollowTheLeader, I'm taking you up on that party offer.

11. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM

my way is my favorite song by them! i cant stop listening to it! ^^)
    caught in the corners of my mind,
    thinking it over one more time,
    taking me over,
    taking all thats mine

one more time

12. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

When they get rid of Fred Durst then I'll start listining to them! He is the textbook definition of Asshole! Can not stand the guy, mad respect to his bandmates for being able to put up with his ass! And Bigshark he also threw a big hissy fit about staind's Dysfunction album cover and would not let them open for LB unless Staind changed the cover!...What a douche!

13. JJ avatar JJ

Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM

The Golden Cobraaaaa

14. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:10 AM

I liked there older stuff mostly, After Chocolate Starfish they kinda went down alil but they have some good songs on there recent albums

15. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM

cool Band, cool Music
    my favorite Songs are: Nobody like you (feat. Jonathan Davis), Boiler, Nookie, Trust?, My Generation, Hot Dog, Full Nelson, Just like this, Faith

the new Album "Cold Cobra", hmmm... sorry but i don`t like that Album...

16. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:12 AM

love limp bizkit!!! Gold Cobra is actually a pretty damn solid album, i love that one. Significant other is probably the best, but Choc Starfish has some really great songs on it.
    HEAVY? YOU WANT IT HEAVY? WELL COME TO MY WORLD, FEEL THE WEIGHT OF IT GRINDING DOWN!

17. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I like Limp Bizkit but, I missed them when they came to NJ.
    Does it make me bad??

18. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Limp Bizkit are awesome. Significant Other has been a longtime favourite, but I also really like Results May Vary, especially 'Let Me Down' and 'Lonely World'.

19. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM

LB is also one of my faves but I have to say that "Ready To Go", for me, is shit. Concerning Wes: He`ll stay my guitar hero (besides Head and Munky) and his comeback was the only way to go. Personally I like "Three Dollar Bill Y`All$" the best, especially songs like "Counterfeit", "Sour", "Faith" or "Stuck"...

20. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I'm still a fan. They are on my bucket list to see Live. Hoping soon since new album to be released after Gold Cobra which has my favorite chill song by them "Walking Away". Something about that song I LOVE. Significant Other is still my fan fav and Chocolate Starfish is second in line.

Newsletter Signup