1. Cynthia_Rose710 avatar

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Cynthia_Rose710 said:

Sweet thank you! (:

2. srkmeg avatar

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM, srkmeg said:

They'll email you a day or 2 before the show. Time is usually around 6pm. See u there.

3. Cynthia_Rose710 avatar

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Cynthia_Rose710 said:

Yeah, first time I'm doing vip. So how do we know when to go there?

4. Freddy_Hardcore avatar

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Freddy_Hardcore said:

I had vip and met them back stage 3 times this year. Going VIP when it comes out.. we should meet

5. Cynthia_Rose710 avatar

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Cynthia_Rose710 said:

Yeah, they go on sale on e 4th (: cant wait!! Fourth korn concert this year for me ..just saw them in Philly a week ago :D

6. Sri69 avatar

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Sri69 said:

Also, it states on Zombie's site that the sale starts Oct. 4th.

7. Sri69 avatar

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Sri69 said:

I understand it states in the tour promo on Sept. 24th that tickets will go on sale Sept. 27th. I think they were talking about the first show of the tour that was added, which would be Reno, NV, that would go on sale for the date. I just checked out the Reno show and the tickets are on sale now.

8. JBIng avatar

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM, JBIng said:

Tickets were not on sale yet. I believe was a misprint or at least last time I ordered was the day previous to ticketmaster release date so guessing will be the 3rd. Either when I'm checking back often daily.

Last show at the Sands in Bethlehem was great. Cannot wait for this. Going to be epic.

9. david_11192005 avatar

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM, david_11192005 said:

Ok, was the presale sold out already for this venue or was it never released? Along with kornkid75, I too noticed the ticket master sale date was the 4th? It sucks, I don't want to miss out on the VIP tickets!

10. kornkid75 avatar

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 7:08 AM, kornkid75 said:

when are these on sale.This site states Sept 27 and Ticketmaster said Oct 4th????